Iungo (CURRENCY:ING) traded up 20% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 25th. Over the last week, Iungo has traded up 11.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Iungo token can now be purchased for about $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Kucoin and YoBit. Iungo has a market cap of $33,343.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Iungo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00036911 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $458.01 or 0.05501903 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00026699 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.63 or 0.00127672 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00020126 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00033821 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002755 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
Iungo Token Profile
Iungo (ING) is a token. Its launch date was September 21st, 2017. Iungo’s total supply is 62,553,604 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. Iungo’s official website is iungo.network. The Reddit community for Iungo is /r/iungo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Iungo’s official Twitter account is @IUNGOnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. Iungo’s official message board is medium.com/@iungo.
Buying and Selling Iungo
Iungo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Iungo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Iungo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Iungo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Iungo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Iungo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.