DAEX (CURRENCY:DAX) traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 25th. During the last week, DAEX has traded down 8.5% against the U.S. dollar. DAEX has a market cap of $937,880.00 and $245,529.00 worth of DAEX was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DAEX token can now be purchased for about $0.0026 or 0.00000032 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank and Indodax.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00036911 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $458.01 or 0.05501903 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00026699 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.63 or 0.00127672 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00020126 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00033821 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002755 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
DAX is a token. Its launch date was February 9th, 2018. DAEX’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 354,666,702 tokens. DAEX’s official Twitter account is @daexblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DAEX is www.daex.io.
DAEX Token Trading
DAEX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank and Indodax. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAEX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DAEX should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DAEX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DAEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.