Universa (CURRENCY:UTNP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 14th. Universa has a total market capitalization of $4.60 million and $11,993.00 worth of Universa was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Universa token can currently be bought for $0.0025 or 0.00000029 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, Cobinhood, Livecoin and CoinBene. Over the last seven days, Universa has traded 4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002584 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011728 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 32.2% against the dollar and now trades at $215.75 or 0.02516110 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.69 or 0.00182912 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00026365 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.35 or 0.00120716 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Universa Token Profile
Universa was first traded on January 22nd, 2018. Universa’s total supply is 4,997,891,952 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,848,760,649 tokens. Universa’s official website is universablockchain.com. Universa’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/UTN. The Reddit community for Universa is /r/Universa_Blockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Universa’s official Twitter account is @Universa_News.
Universa Token Trading
Universa can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Ethfinex, Cobinhood and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Universa should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Universa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Universa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.