Titan Coin (CURRENCY:TTN) traded up 25.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. During the last seven days, Titan Coin has traded 57.4% higher against the US dollar. Titan Coin has a market cap of $922,533.00 and approximately $71.00 worth of Titan Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Titan Coin coin can now be bought for $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Escodex, SouthXchange and Novaexchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- 999 (999) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00044389 BTC.
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004675 BTC.
- LHT (LHT) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000585 BTC.
- VNDC (VNDC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded 2,429.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Titan Coin Coin Profile
Titan Coin (TTN) is a coin. Its genesis date was June 21st, 2019. Titan Coin’s total supply is 897,595,878 coins and its circulating supply is 897,595,848 coins. Titan Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@titanprojectsco. Titan Coin’s official Twitter account is @Titaproject. Titan Coin’s official website is titanprojects.co.
Buying and Selling Titan Coin
Titan Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Escodex, Novaexchange and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Titan Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Titan Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Titan Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Titan Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Titan Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.