Safe (CURRENCY:SAFE) traded down 47% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 14th. In the last week, Safe has traded 50.7% lower against the dollar. Safe has a market cap of $4.94 million and $52,558.00 worth of Safe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Safe coin can currently be purchased for $0.24 or 0.00002762 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, ZB.COM and DragonEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00050256 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 25.3% against the dollar and now trades at $81.95 or 0.00955690 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00032187 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.08 or 0.00199163 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 17.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005169 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.64 or 0.00077480 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001673 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
Safe Coin Profile
Safe (CRYPTO:SAFE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on January 28th, 2018. Safe’s total supply is 29,600,000 coins and its circulating supply is 20,835,499 coins. The Reddit community for Safe is /r/SafeCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Safe’s official Twitter account is @SafeCoins. The official message board for Safe is www.anwang.org.
Safe Coin Trading
Safe can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, DragonEX and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Safe should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Safe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.