Pascal (CURRENCY:PASC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. Pascal has a market capitalization of $1.22 million and approximately $19,448.00 worth of Pascal was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Pascal has traded up 5.1% against the dollar. One Pascal coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0407 or 0.00000474 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex, TOKOK and CHAOEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002584 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011728 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 32.2% against the dollar and now trades at $215.75 or 0.02516110 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.69 or 0.00182912 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- 999 (999) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00044389 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00026365 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00036523 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.35 or 0.00120716 BTC.
Pascal Coin Profile
PASC is a coin. Its launch date was August 11th, 2016. Pascal’s total supply is 29,905,750 coins. The Reddit community for Pascal is /r/pascalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pascal’s official Twitter account is @PascalCoin. Pascal’s official website is www.pascalcoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use's 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical's can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Buying and Selling Pascal
Pascal can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOKOK, CHAOEX and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pascal should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pascal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.