ZeuxCoin (CURRENCY:ZUC) traded up 20.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 14th. ZeuxCoin has a total market cap of $837,984.00 and $4,521.00 worth of ZeuxCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZeuxCoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0044 or 0.00000062 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinall and Hotbit. During the last week, ZeuxCoin has traded down 36.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00037868 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $509.96 or 0.07183555 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000637 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00026617 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001976 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002626 BTC.
- Tratin (TRAT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
ZeuxCoin (CRYPTO:ZUC) is a token. It was first traded on November 23rd, 2018. ZeuxCoin’s total supply is 750,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 189,999,999 tokens. The official website for ZeuxCoin is www.zeux.com. ZeuxCoin’s official message board is medium.com/zeux. ZeuxCoin’s official Twitter account is @ZeuxApp.
Buying and Selling ZeuxCoin
ZeuxCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinall and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZeuxCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZeuxCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZeuxCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZeuxCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZeuxCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.