Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. Zeusshield has a total market capitalization of $291,820.00 and $8,268.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Zeusshield has traded down 19.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Zeusshield token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Gate.io and LBank.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003066 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014150 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.36 or 0.00201979 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $92.53 or 0.01301681 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00028180 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00123340 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Zeusshield Token Profile
Zeusshield launched on September 19th, 2017. Zeusshield’s total supply is 5,642,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,169,566,883 tokens. Zeusshield’s official Twitter account is @zeusshield and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zeusshield is zsc.io.
Buying and Selling Zeusshield
Zeusshield can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, LBank and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeusshield directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeusshield should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zeusshield using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.