Veil (CURRENCY:VEIL) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. One Veil coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0427 or 0.00000599 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex and VINEX Network. In the last week, Veil has traded 8.8% lower against the dollar. Veil has a total market cap of $2.19 million and approximately $30,011.00 worth of Veil was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003066 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014150 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.36 or 0.00201979 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.53 or 0.01301681 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00028180 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00123340 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Veil Coin Profile
Veil’s total supply is 60,207,967 coins and its circulating supply is 51,367,038 coins. The official website for Veil is veil-project.com. Veil’s official Twitter account is @projectveil. The Reddit community for Veil is /r/veil and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Veil
Veil can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: VINEX Network and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veil directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Veil should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Veil using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veil and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.