V Systems (CURRENCY:VSYS) traded 7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. During the last week, V Systems has traded 21% lower against the U.S. dollar. One V Systems coin can now be bought for about $0.0401 or 0.00000564 BTC on popular exchanges including BitForex, Bitfinex and KuCoin. V Systems has a market cap of $75.23 million and $2.16 million worth of V Systems was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003066 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014150 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.36 or 0.00201979 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.53 or 0.01301681 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00028180 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00123340 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About V Systems
V Systems’ total supply is 3,789,877,319 coins and its circulating supply is 1,875,018,855 coins. The official message board for V Systems is medium.com/vsystems. The Reddit community for V Systems is /r/V_SYSTEMS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. V Systems’ official website is www.v.systems. V Systems’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling V Systems
V Systems can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, BitForex and KuCoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as V Systems directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade V Systems should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy V Systems using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for V Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for V Systems and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.