THORChain (CURRENCY:RUNE) traded down 21.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on December 14th. One THORChain token can now be purchased for about $0.0728 or 0.00001026 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy and Binance DEX. During the last seven days, THORChain has traded down 37.9% against the U.S. dollar. THORChain has a market cap of $8.50 million and approximately $327,502.00 worth of THORChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003058 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014180 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.34 or 0.00201976 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $92.09 or 0.01297276 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00027951 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.76 or 0.00123390 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for THORChain is /r/thorchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. THORChain’s official message board is medium.com/thorchain.
Buying and Selling THORChain
THORChain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance DEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as THORChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire THORChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase THORChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for THORChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for THORChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.