TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded down 4.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. TaaS has a total market cap of $5.47 million and approximately $173.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TaaS token can now be purchased for approximately $0.67 or 0.00009450 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Liqui, CoinExchange and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, TaaS has traded 9.4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003058 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014180 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.34 or 0.00201976 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $92.09 or 0.01297276 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00027951 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.76 or 0.00123390 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
TaaS was first traded on February 2nd, 2017. TaaS’s total supply is 8,146,001 tokens. TaaS’s official website is taas.fund. TaaS’s official Twitter account is @TaaSfund and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TaaS is /r/taasfund.
TaaS Token Trading
TaaS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, HitBTC, Livecoin and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TaaS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TaaS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TaaS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.