SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 14th. SolarCoin has a market cap of $800,353.00 and approximately $825.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, SolarCoin has traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SolarCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0143 or 0.00000201 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Lykke Exchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.79 or 0.00616031 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00012388 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00001039 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00010382 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000534 BTC.
SolarCoin (CRYPTO:SLR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 12th, 2014. SolarCoin’s total supply is 98,034,880,017 coins and its circulating supply is 56,021,371 coins. The Reddit community for SolarCoin is /r/SolarCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SolarCoin’s official Twitter account is @SolarCoin_SLR. The official website for SolarCoin is solarcoin.org.
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Lykke Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SolarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SolarCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SolarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.