Social Send (CURRENCY:SEND) traded 61.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. During the last week, Social Send has traded 1% higher against the dollar. One Social Send coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0026 or 0.00000037 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. Social Send has a market cap of $136,071.00 and $147.00 worth of Social Send was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00009847 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005856 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded up 186.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Social Send Profile
Social Send (CRYPTO:SEND) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 1st, 2017. Social Send’s total supply is 52,503,051 coins. Social Send’s official Twitter account is @SocialSendCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Social Send’s official website is socialsend.io. The Reddit community for Social Send is /r/SocialSend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Social Send
Social Send can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Social Send directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Social Send should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Social Send using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Social Send Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social Send and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.