SHIELD (CURRENCY:XSH) traded down 35.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. Over the last seven days, SHIELD has traded down 44.2% against the dollar. One SHIELD coin can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. SHIELD has a market cap of $142,577.00 and approximately $254.00 worth of SHIELD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7,098.69 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $141.73 or 0.01996519 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $206.43 or 0.02907827 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $43.68 or 0.00615316 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.05 or 0.00719057 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00012426 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00053458 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00017296 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.21 or 0.00453731 BTC.
SHIELD (XSH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the MultipleAlgorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 3rd, 2017. SHIELD’s total supply is 512,973,375 coins. The official message board for SHIELD is medium.com/@shieldxsh. The Reddit community for SHIELD is /r/SHIELDCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SHIELD is www.shieldx.sh. SHIELD’s official Twitter account is @SHIELDcurrency.
Buying and Selling SHIELD
SHIELD can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SHIELD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SHIELD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SHIELD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SHIELD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SHIELD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.