REPO (CURRENCY:REPO) traded 40.8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 14th. REPO has a total market cap of $7.56 million and approximately $2,806.00 worth of REPO was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, REPO has traded 54.9% higher against the dollar. One REPO token can currently be bought for $0.0688 or 0.00000970 BTC on popular exchanges including Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stellarport.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003058 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014180 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.34 or 0.00201976 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $92.09 or 0.01297276 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00027951 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.76 or 0.00123390 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
REPO’s genesis date was March 21st, 2018. REPO’s total supply is 356,999,900 tokens and its circulating supply is 109,958,607 tokens. The Reddit community for REPO is /r/REPOCOIN. REPO’s official Twitter account is @repo_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. REPO’s official website is www.repocoin.io.
Buying and Selling REPO
REPO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stellarport. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as REPO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire REPO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy REPO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for REPO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for REPO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.