Pirl (CURRENCY:PIRL) traded up 10.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 14th. Pirl has a market capitalization of $400,142.00 and approximately $8,839.00 worth of Pirl was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pirl coin can now be purchased for $0.0066 or 0.00000093 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Sistemkoin, Cryptopia and BTC-Alpha. In the last seven days, Pirl has traded 10.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0612 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000484 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
PIRL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 25th, 2017. Pirl’s total supply is 60,521,127 coins. The Reddit community for Pirl is /r/pirl and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pirl’s official website is pirl.io. Pirl’s official Twitter account is @PirlOfficial.
Buying and Selling Pirl
Pirl can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange, Sistemkoin and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirl directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirl should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pirl using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.