Noku (CURRENCY:NOKU) traded down 11.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. Noku has a market cap of $570,294.00 and approximately $406.00 worth of Noku was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Noku has traded up 1.6% against the dollar. One Noku token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0240 or 0.00000338 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003066 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014205 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.39 or 0.00203026 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $92.61 or 0.01306473 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00028096 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.76 or 0.00123560 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Noku’s launch date was December 4th, 2017. Noku’s total supply is 99,999,976 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,777,028 tokens. The official website for Noku is www.noku.io. Noku’s official Twitter account is @NokuTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Noku
Noku can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Noku directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Noku should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Noku using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Noku Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Noku and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.