Kava (CURRENCY:KAVA) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. In the last week, Kava has traded down 7.5% against the dollar. One Kava token can now be bought for about $0.91 or 0.00012836 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Kava has a total market capitalization of $8.16 million and approximately $2.45 million worth of Kava was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003058 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014180 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.34 or 0.00201976 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.09 or 0.01297276 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00027951 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.76 or 0.00123390 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Kava’s total supply is 13,691,632 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,960,532 tokens. Kava’s official Twitter account is @
. The official message board for Kava is medium.com/kava-labs. The official website for Kava is www.kava.io.
Kava Token Trading
Kava can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kava directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kava should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kava using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kava Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kava and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.