InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded down 3.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. One InsaneCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000023 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, InsaneCoin has traded down 29.2% against the US dollar. InsaneCoin has a total market capitalization of $39,274.00 and approximately $198.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00051253 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.48 or 0.00697052 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006468 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0765 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000591 BTC.
InsaneCoin Coin Profile
InsaneCoin (INSN) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 9th, 2016. InsaneCoin’s total supply is 24,048,474 coins. The official website for InsaneCoin is insane.network. InsaneCoin’s official Twitter account is @insanecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
InsaneCoin Coin Trading
InsaneCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as InsaneCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade InsaneCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase InsaneCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for InsaneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsaneCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.