GoldCoin (CURRENCY:GLC) traded 26.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. GoldCoin has a market cap of $499,237.00 and approximately $314.00 worth of GoldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, GoldCoin has traded up 14% against the dollar. One GoldCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0120 or 0.00000168 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $43.68 or 0.00615316 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00012426 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00001037 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00010382 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000530 BTC.
GoldCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 11th, 2013. GoldCoin’s total supply is 41,662,072 coins. The Reddit community for GoldCoin is /r/goldcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for GoldCoin is www.goldcointalk.org. GoldCoin’s official Twitter account is @goldcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GoldCoin is www.goldcoin.org.
Buying and Selling GoldCoin
GoldCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoldCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.