Gexan (CURRENCY:GEX) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 14th. Gexan has a market capitalization of $29,117.00 and approximately $14,306.00 worth of Gexan was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gexan coin can currently be purchased for $0.0125 or 0.00000176 BTC on major exchanges including P2PB2B and Graviex. Over the last week, Gexan has traded down 30.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00061500 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.25 or 0.00045678 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $49.71 or 0.00699322 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.45 or 0.00273660 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005050 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.37 or 0.00089671 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002079 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 49.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
Gexan Coin Profile
GEX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the PHI2 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 26th, 2019. Gexan’s total supply is 2,651,851 coins and its circulating supply is 2,329,058 coins. Gexan’s official message board is medium.com/@gexanlottery. Gexan’s official website is gexan.io. Gexan’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Gexan Coin Trading
Gexan can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gexan directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gexan should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gexan using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gexan Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gexan and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.