Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 14th. During the last seven days, Everex has traded down 11.4% against the dollar. One Everex token can now be purchased for approximately $0.26 or 0.00003603 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, OKEx, Mercatox and Huobi. Everex has a total market capitalization of $5.80 million and $1.17 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003058 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014180 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.34 or 0.00201976 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.09 or 0.01297276 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00027951 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.76 or 0.00123390 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Everex Token Profile
Everex’s genesis date was July 24th, 2017. Everex’s total supply is 25,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,700,000 tokens. Everex’s official Twitter account is @everexio and its Facebook page is accessible here. Everex’s official website is www.everex.io. The Reddit community for Everex is /r/everex and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Everex is blog.everex.io.
Buying and Selling Everex
Everex can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, IDEX, BX Thailand, Huobi, Mercatox, HitBTC, OKEx and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Everex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.