Delphy (CURRENCY:DPY) traded down 11.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 14th. Delphy has a market capitalization of $1.19 million and approximately $62,304.00 worth of Delphy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Delphy has traded down 44% against the U.S. dollar. One Delphy token can now be bought for approximately $0.0191 or 0.00000268 BTC on exchanges including ABCC, OKEx and Gate.io.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003058 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014180 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.34 or 0.00201976 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $92.09 or 0.01297276 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00027951 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.76 or 0.00123390 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Delphy’s genesis date was November 8th, 2017. Delphy’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 62,199,848 tokens. Delphy’s official Twitter account is @Delphy_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Delphy is delphy.org.
Delphy Token Trading
Delphy can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Gate.io and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Delphy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Delphy should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Delphy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Delphy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Delphy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.