Counterparty (CURRENCY:XCP) traded down 8.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. Over the last week, Counterparty has traded down 3.8% against the dollar. One Counterparty coin can currently be bought for about $1.42 or 0.00019971 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Zaif, Poloniex and Tux Exchange. Counterparty has a total market capitalization of $3.71 million and $16.00 worth of Counterparty was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7,098.69 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $206.43 or 0.02907827 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001839 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.63 or 0.00572290 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005792 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0781 or 0.00001101 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00000544 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
Counterparty Coin Profile
XCP is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 2nd, 2014. Counterparty’s total supply is 2,615,403 coins. Counterparty’s official Twitter account is @CounterpartyXCP and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Counterparty is counterpartytalk.org. Counterparty’s official website is counterparty.io. The Reddit community for Counterparty is /r/counterparty_xcp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Counterparty Coin Trading
Counterparty can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Zaif, Tux Exchange and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Counterparty directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Counterparty should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Counterparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Counterparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Counterparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.