CannabisCoin (CURRENCY:CANN) traded 61.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. One CannabisCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0092 or 0.00000129 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. CannabisCoin has a market capitalization of $707,804.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, CannabisCoin has traded 98.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded 149.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
CANN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 6th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. CannabisCoin’s official website is cannabiscoin.net. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is /r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @CannabisCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CannabisCoin
CannabisCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CannabisCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CannabisCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CannabisCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.