BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. One BlackCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0469 or 0.00000659 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin, Trade By Trade and Tux Exchange. During the last week, BlackCoin has traded 10.2% lower against the US dollar. BlackCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.80 million and $13,403.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00024403 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 53.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005789 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BlackCoin Coin Profile
BLK is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 24th, 2014. BlackCoin’s total supply is 59,655,173 coins. The official website for BlackCoin is blackcoin.org. BlackCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinBlack and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BlackCoin is /r/blackcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BlackCoin Coin Trading
BlackCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Trade By Trade, CoinEgg, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, CoinExchange, Tux Exchange, Upbit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BlackCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.