Auctus (CURRENCY:AUC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. One Auctus token can now be bought for about $0.0029 or 0.00000041 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC, Bancor Network and Ethfinex. During the last week, Auctus has traded down 4.6% against the dollar. Auctus has a total market capitalization of $85,970.00 and $88.00 worth of Auctus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003058 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014180 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.34 or 0.00201976 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $92.09 or 0.01297276 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00027951 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.76 or 0.00123390 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Auctus’ genesis date was August 1st, 2017. Auctus’ total supply is 65,829,658 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,850,265 tokens. The Reddit community for Auctus is /r/AuctusProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Auctus is blog.auctus.org. Auctus’ official Twitter account is @AuctusProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Auctus is auctus.org.
Buying and Selling Auctus
Auctus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, IDEX, HitBTC and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Auctus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Auctus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Auctus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Auctus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auctus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.