Atheios (CURRENCY:ATH) traded 9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. During the last week, Atheios has traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Atheios has a total market capitalization of $9,951.00 and approximately $22.00 worth of Atheios was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Atheios coin can currently be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges including STEX and Graviex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0612 or 0.00000863 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000484 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Atheios is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It launched on April 29th, 2018. Atheios’ total supply is 17,625,948 coins and its circulating supply is 17,543,150 coins. Atheios’ official Twitter account is @atheioschain. The Reddit community for Atheios is /r/Atheios and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Atheios’ official website is www.atheios.com.
Atheios Coin Trading
Atheios can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atheios directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atheios should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Atheios using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atheios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atheios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.