AceD (CURRENCY:ACED) traded up 40.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 14th. In the last seven days, AceD has traded 26.2% lower against the US dollar. One AceD coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000034 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. AceD has a market cap of $23,701.00 and approximately $81.00 worth of AceD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Axe (AXE) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006112 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001627 BTC.
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- Dollar International (DOLLAR) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00021954 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded up 86.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
AceD is a coin. AceD’s total supply is 9,724,671 coins and its circulating supply is 9,701,871 coins. AceD’s official Twitter account is @AcedCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for AceD is www.acedcoin.com. The official message board for AceD is medium.com/@acedcoin.
Buying and Selling AceD
AceD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AceD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AceD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AceD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AceD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AceD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.