SnapCoin (CURRENCY:SNPC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 13th. Over the last seven days, SnapCoin has traded down 8% against the dollar. One SnapCoin token can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart and LATOKEN. SnapCoin has a market cap of $93,357.00 and approximately $2,322.00 worth of SnapCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00038700 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $506.59 or 0.06981831 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 35.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000588 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00026355 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001951 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002625 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0894 or 0.00001232 BTC.
SNPC is a token. It was first traded on August 24th, 2018. SnapCoin’s total supply is 678,333,334 tokens and its circulating supply is 443,689,448 tokens. The official message board for SnapCoin is medium.com/@Snapparazzi1. SnapCoin’s official Twitter account is @Snapparazzi1. SnapCoin’s official website is www.snapparazzi.io.
SnapCoin Token Trading
SnapCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and BitMart. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnapCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnapCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SnapCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnapCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnapCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.