Pundi X (CURRENCY:NPXS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 13th. One Pundi X coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Pundi X has a total market cap of $34.89 million and $1.04 million worth of Pundi X was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Pundi X has traded down 3.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00038208 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $510.61 or 0.07010219 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 30.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00026329 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001953 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002615 BTC.
- Tratin (TRAT) traded up 88.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Pundi X Coin Profile
Pundi X is a coin. Its launch date was September 27th, 2017. Pundi X’s total supply is 259,810,708,833 coins and its circulating supply is 234,562,817,276 coins. Pundi X’s official website is pundix.com. The official message board for Pundi X is medium.com/pundix. Pundi X’s official Twitter account is @PundiXLabs and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Pundi X
Pundi X can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinall.com. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pundi X directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pundi X should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pundi X using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pundi X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pundi X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.