Sentinel Protocol (CURRENCY:UPP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 12th. One Sentinel Protocol token can currently be bought for about $0.0092 or 0.00000128 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, IDEX, Hotbit and Upbit. In the last seven days, Sentinel Protocol has traded down 18.5% against the dollar. Sentinel Protocol has a market capitalization of $2.87 million and approximately $100,030.00 worth of Sentinel Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00024076 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00009071 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008913 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005868 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00008176 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00009744 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000652 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
About Sentinel Protocol
Sentinel Protocol is a token. Its launch date was May 22nd, 2018. Sentinel Protocol’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 311,194,835 tokens. Sentinel Protocol’s official website is sentinelprotocol.io. Sentinel Protocol’s official Twitter account is @UPPSentinel and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Sentinel Protocol is /r/Sentinel_Protocol. Sentinel Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/sentinel-protocol.
Sentinel Protocol Token Trading
Sentinel Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bibox, BitForex, Upbit, IDEX, DDEX, GDAC, Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentinel Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sentinel Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.