Megacoin (CURRENCY:MEC) traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 12th. During the last week, Megacoin has traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Megacoin has a total market cap of $55,670.00 and $19.00 worth of Megacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Megacoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.15 or 0.00609148 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00012265 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00001036 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00010061 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00000530 BTC.
MEC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 29th, 2013. Megacoin’s total supply is 38,342,262 coins. The official message board for Megacoin is megacointalk.org. The official website for Megacoin is www.megacoin.eu. Megacoin’s official Twitter account is @mega_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Megacoin is /r/megacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Megacoin Coin Trading
Megacoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Megacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Megacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Megacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Megacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Megacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.