Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 12th. Dai has a total market capitalization of $103.25 million and approximately $3.39 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Dai has traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Dai token can now be purchased for approximately $1.02 or 0.00011892 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, DDEX, Bancor Network and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003053 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013906 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.68 or 0.00203766 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $92.37 or 0.01282451 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00029054 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.48 or 0.00117765 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Dai was first traded on December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 101,700,452 tokens. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. Dai’s official message board is medium.com/@MakerDAO. The official website for Dai is www.makerdao.com. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dai Token Trading
Dai can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, Ethfinex, YoBit, HitBTC, Kyber Network, Gate.io, OasisDEX, Bibox, Radar Relay, AirSwap, DDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dai should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.