ZTCoin (CURRENCY:ZT) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 10th. During the last week, ZTCoin has traded up 2% against the US dollar. One ZTCoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0381 or 0.00000524 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. ZTCoin has a total market cap of $10.51 million and $15,862.00 worth of ZTCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00037340 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $497.21 or 0.06837244 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00023580 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002108 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002633 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0781 or 0.00001074 BTC.
ZT is a token. ZTCoin’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 275,948,925 tokens. The official message board for ZTCoin is medium.com/@ZBGofficial. ZTCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZTCoin
ZTCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ZBG. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZTCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZTCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZTCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZTCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZTCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.