TrueDeck (CURRENCY:TDP) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 10th. One TrueDeck token can now be bought for $0.0047 or 0.00000065 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox and Crex24. During the last week, TrueDeck has traded up 6.1% against the U.S. dollar. TrueDeck has a total market cap of $144,952.00 and approximately $16,699.00 worth of TrueDeck was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003058 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013823 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.96 or 0.00206022 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $95.59 or 0.01316007 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00030879 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.56 or 0.00117850 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
TrueDeck’s genesis date was May 29th, 2018. TrueDeck’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 30,717,516 tokens. The official website for TrueDeck is truedeck.io. The official message board for TrueDeck is medium.com/@truedeck. TrueDeck’s official Twitter account is @TrueDeckCasino.
TrueDeck Token Trading
TrueDeck can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueDeck directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrueDeck should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TrueDeck using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrueDeck Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueDeck and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.