Stakinglab (CURRENCY:LABX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 10th. Over the last seven days, Stakinglab has traded 22.3% lower against the dollar. One Stakinglab coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0872 or 0.00001200 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Stakinglab has a total market capitalization of $35,324.00 and approximately $700.00 worth of Stakinglab was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $58.77 or 0.00800899 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00018783 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000913 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 25.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded up 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Mobile Crypto Pay Coin (MCPC) traded 25.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Stakinglab Coin Profile
Stakinglab (LABX) is a coin. Stakinglab’s total supply is 1,809,865 coins and its circulating supply is 405,158 coins. The official website for Stakinglab is labcoin.io. Stakinglab’s official Twitter account is @Staking_LAB. The Reddit community for Stakinglab is /r/Stakinglab and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Stakinglab
Stakinglab can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stakinglab directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stakinglab should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stakinglab using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stakinglab Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stakinglab and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.