Signals Network (CURRENCY:SGN) traded 126.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 10th. Signals Network has a market capitalization of $148,326.00 and $344.00 worth of Signals Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Signals Network token can currently be purchased for $0.0017 or 0.00000023 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Liquid. Over the last week, Signals Network has traded up 95.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003058 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013823 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.96 or 0.00206022 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.59 or 0.01316007 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00030879 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.56 or 0.00117850 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Signals Network Profile
Signals Network launched on February 26th, 2018. Signals Network’s total supply is 185,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,138,749 tokens. The Reddit community for Signals Network is /r/SignalsNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Signals Network’s official Twitter account is @signals_network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Signals Network is blog.signals.network. The official website for Signals Network is signals.network.
Buying and Selling Signals Network
Signals Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Signals Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Signals Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Signals Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Signals Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Signals Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.