MEET.ONE (CURRENCY:MEETONE) traded down 3.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 11th. MEET.ONE has a total market capitalization of $1.59 million and $308,033.00 worth of MEET.ONE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MEET.ONE token can now be purchased for about $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, DragonEX and Gate.io. Over the last week, MEET.ONE has traded down 6.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003073 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014034 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.80 or 0.00205058 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $94.67 or 0.01311893 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0531 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00030158 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.54 or 0.00118355 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
MEET.ONE Token Profile
MEET.ONE’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,913,271,866 tokens. The official message board for MEET.ONE is medium.com/@MEET.ONE. MEET.ONE’s official website is meet.one. MEET.ONE’s official Twitter account is @MeetDotOne.
MEET.ONE Token Trading
MEET.ONE can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, BigONE and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MEET.ONE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MEET.ONE should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MEET.ONE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MEET.ONE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MEET.ONE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.