ImageCoin (CURRENCY:IMG) traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 10th. ImageCoin has a market capitalization of $1.80 million and $1.09 million worth of ImageCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ImageCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.12 or 0.00001623 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Hotbit. During the last week, ImageCoin has traded 5.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Axe (AXE) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00006418 BTC.
- Purex (PUREX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Dollar International (DOLLAR) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00025169 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded down 50.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
ImageCoin Coin Profile
ImageCoin is a coin. ImageCoin’s total supply is 16,255,141 coins and its circulating supply is 15,255,143 coins. ImageCoin’s official website is imagecoin.imagehosty.com. ImageCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ImageCoin
ImageCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ImageCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ImageCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ImageCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ImageCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ImageCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.