Cryptonex (CURRENCY:CNX) traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 10th. In the last week, Cryptonex has traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Cryptonex coin can currently be purchased for about $1.90 or 0.00026196 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, HitBTC and Cryptonex. Cryptonex has a total market capitalization of $106.02 million and approximately $2.11 million worth of Cryptonex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003065 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013848 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.97 or 0.00206315 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.66 or 0.01318299 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000740 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00031048 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.53 or 0.00117528 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Cryptonex’s genesis date was August 14th, 2017. Cryptonex’s total supply is 107,135,054 coins and its circulating supply is 55,686,329 coins. Cryptonex’s official Twitter account is @Cryptonex_CNX and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cryptonex is cryptonex.org.
Buying and Selling Cryptonex
Cryptonex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptonex and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptonex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptonex should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cryptonex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.