BonusCloud (CURRENCY:BXC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 11th. One BonusCloud token can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. BonusCloud has a market capitalization of $1.11 million and approximately $23,996.00 worth of BonusCloud was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, BonusCloud has traded up 0.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00037753 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $489.68 or 0.06785729 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00024086 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002090 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002617 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00001155 BTC.
BonusCloud is a token. Its launch date was December 12th, 2018. BonusCloud’s total supply is 7,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,767,805,978 tokens. BonusCloud’s official message board is medium.com/@bonuscloud. BonusCloud’s official website is bonuscloud.io. BonusCloud’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BonusCloud Token Trading
BonusCloud can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BonusCloud directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BonusCloud should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BonusCloud using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BonusCloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BonusCloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.