Binance USD (CURRENCY:BUSD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 11th. During the last seven days, Binance USD has traded down 0.2% against the dollar. One Binance USD token can now be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00013906 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and HitBTC. Binance USD has a total market capitalization of $18.29 million and $5.23 million worth of Binance USD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00037702 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $489.81 or 0.06791597 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00024089 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002093 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002617 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0830 or 0.00001151 BTC.
Binance USD Profile
Binance USD is a token. It was first traded on September 10th, 2019. Binance USD’s total supply is 30,189,272 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,243,196 tokens. The official website for Binance USD is www.paxos.com/busd. Binance USD’s official Twitter account is @
. Binance USD’s official message board is medium.com/Paxos.
Binance USD Token Trading
Binance USD can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance USD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance USD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Binance USD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.