TigerCash (CURRENCY:TCH) traded down 4.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 10th. During the last seven days, TigerCash has traded down 22% against the US dollar. One TigerCash token can now be purchased for about $0.0143 or 0.00000197 BTC on exchanges. TigerCash has a market cap of $144,960.00 and $18.63 million worth of TigerCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $215.18 or 0.02963919 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 21.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009339 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
TigerCash Token Profile
TigerCash (TCH) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 15th, 2017. TigerCash’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,138,487 tokens. TigerCash’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. TigerCash’s official website is www.cointiger.com. The official message board for TigerCash is medium.com/cointiger.
TigerCash Token Trading
TigerCash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TigerCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TigerCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TigerCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TigerCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TigerCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.