Ravencoin (CURRENCY:RVN) traded 4.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 10th. Over the last week, Ravencoin has traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Ravencoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0247 or 0.00000341 BTC on major exchanges including QBTC, Nanex, Cryptohub and CryptoBridge. Ravencoin has a market cap of $124.63 million and approximately $31.36 million worth of Ravencoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003062 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013858 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.91 or 0.00205706 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $95.88 or 0.01322494 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000744 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00031197 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00037322 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- 999 (999) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00040263 BTC.
RVN is a coin. It was first traded on January 14th, 2018. Ravencoin’s total supply is 5,042,260,000 coins. The Reddit community for Ravencoin is /r/Ravencoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ravencoin’s official message board is medium.com/@ravencoin. Ravencoin’s official Twitter account is @ravencoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ravencoin is ravencoin.org.
Buying and Selling Ravencoin
Ravencoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, CryptoBridge, Graviex, TradeOgre, Cryptopia, Upbit, Nanex, QBTC, IDCM and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ravencoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ravencoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ravencoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ravencoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.