Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded down 3.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 10th. One Pluton token can currently be bought for about $0.74 or 0.00010237 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui and HitBTC. Over the last week, Pluton has traded down 9% against the US dollar. Pluton has a total market cap of $631,111.00 and $631.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003062 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013858 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.91 or 0.00205706 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.88 or 0.01322494 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000744 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00031197 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.56 or 0.00118003 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Pluton launched on June 21st, 2016. Pluton’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 850,000 tokens. Pluton’s official Twitter account is @PlutusIT and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pluton’s official website is plutus.it.
Buying and Selling Pluton
Pluton can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Liqui. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pluton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pluton should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pluton using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.