Measurable Data Token (CURRENCY:MDT) traded 10.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on December 10th. Over the last seven days, Measurable Data Token has traded down 10.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Measurable Data Token coin can currently be bought for about $0.0076 or 0.00000105 BTC on major exchanges including $10.39, $33.94, $18.94 and $32.15. Measurable Data Token has a market cap of $4.26 million and $8.61 million worth of Measurable Data Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Measurable Data Token Profile
MDT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 13th, 2015. Measurable Data Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 557,644,069 coins. Measurable Data Token’s official Twitter account is @MeasurableData and its Facebook page is accessible here. Measurable Data Token’s official website is www.mdt.co. The Reddit community for Measurable Data Token is /r/MeasurableDataToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Measurable Data Token Coin Trading
Measurable Data Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $5.60, $33.94, $20.33, $24.68, $13.77, $10.39, $7.50, $50.98, $24.43, $18.94, $51.55 and $32.15. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Measurable Data Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Measurable Data Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Measurable Data Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Measurable Data Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Measurable Data Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.