Datawallet (CURRENCY:DXT) traded down 12.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 10th. Datawallet has a total market capitalization of $367,133.00 and approximately $13,631.00 worth of Datawallet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Datawallet token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, Bibox, IDEX and Cobinhood. In the last week, Datawallet has traded 51.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003055 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013855 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.87 or 0.00204090 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.49 or 0.01312088 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000738 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00030646 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.56 or 0.00117493 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Datawallet was first traded on November 11th, 2017. Datawallet’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 390,222,225 tokens. The official website for Datawallet is datawallet.com. The Reddit community for Datawallet is /r/datawallethq. Datawallet’s official Twitter account is @DataWalletHQ.
Datawallet Token Trading
Datawallet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Cobinhood, Exmo, BitForex and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datawallet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datawallet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Datawallet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datawallet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datawallet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.