Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded down 9.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 9th. One Kyber Network token can currently be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00003012 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OTCBTC, Coinone, CPDAX and Huobi. Kyber Network has a total market cap of $37.49 million and $4.72 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Kyber Network has traded up 22.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003035 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013583 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00208400 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $95.28 or 0.01288989 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0548 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00027735 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.76 or 0.00118536 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000094 BTC.
Kyber Network Profile
Kyber Network’s total supply is 212,385,929 tokens and its circulating supply is 168,454,380 tokens. The Reddit community for Kyber Network is /r/kybernetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Kyber Network’s official Twitter account is @kybernetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Kyber Network is kyber.network.
Buying and Selling Kyber Network
Kyber Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, ABCC, Liqui, Bancor Network, Mercatox, TDAX, Gate.io, Cryptopia, OKEx, IDEX, CoinExchange, Ethfinex, Kyber Network, Neraex, GOPAX, Coinnest, Tidex, Kucoin, AirSwap, Coinone, Coinrail, Poloniex, Livecoin, Binance, DragonEX, Bithumb, DEx.top, CPDAX, Huobi, OTCBTC and Zebpay. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kyber Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kyber Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kyber Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.